- RenParkAsked on June 22, 2011 at 11:20 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 24, 2011 at 04:57 AM
I can see only one way to achieve this, and that is by using Edit Links. What you would need to do is to add your tech's email address/es in the recipient field of the notification email.
To add multiple address as recipients:
1. Go to Setup & Embed while in edit mode
2. Click Email Alerts
3. Click Notification
4. In the Compose Email Wizard, click Reply-To and Recipient Settings
5. Enter the email addresses in the recipient field, each separated by a comma
After doing so, you must insert the edit link placeholder in the body of the email. Watch this short video to learn how to do that.
Here is the workflow for this solution:
Customer submits a support ticket (form)
Techs receive a notification email with the link to edit the partially completed form
Techs submit the form when work is completed
Let me know if this solution sounds good enough for you. Feel free to ask around or search the forum if you have other questions in mind.
- lshad24Answered on August 19, 2011 at 12:56 PM
This issue is very similar to mine. I have created a form requesting direct support and the user can request up to three preferred dates they will be available. The form needs to be sent to our coordinator who will then determine what date works best for us, and who is assigned to that job. Once the date has been determined, our coordinator needs to let the user know. What is the best way to handle this?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 21, 2011 at 04:16 AM
Unfortunately it is not possible to notify again the form user as the auto responder sends an alert to the form user only once.