- antrimbcAsked on June 24, 2010 at 06:03 AMHi,I am using Worldpay to handle payments - is it possible to submit to worldpay and send an email notification and store in submissions?Thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 24, 2010 at 06:59 AMSubmissions are only added to the Submissions page and emailed after the WorldPay payment is complete.
We are also adding a way to see all pending submissions from the Submissions page. It should be ready soon.
- antrimbcAnswered on June 24, 2010 at 10:09 AMDon't think this is working.Payment is successful - received confirmtaion from Worldpay but no form email or submission??
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 24, 2010 at 10:20 AMSorry, it looks like we forgot to include a comment on WorldPay Wizard on the new version. Please do this:
To complete integration with WorldPay, you must add the Callback URL to your account.
1. Log into your WorldPay account.
2. Go to "Configuration options" on "Installations" section at the
bottom of the page.
3. Set these fields as following:
Callback URL: http://www.jotform.com/ipns/worldpay.php
Callback enabled? Checked
- antrimbcAnswered on June 25, 2010 at 01:33 PMThis doesn't work.Still don't get submissions or emails. Even when payment is completed and authorized.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 28, 2010 at 10:14 AMThere was another bug with donation payments using WorldPay. It is fixed now.
- antrimbcAnswered on June 28, 2010 at 11:50 AMThank you looks like it is fully working. Can't wait to get this up and running fully for my organisation.
- CFCMAnswered on May 03, 2011 at 12:04 PM
I'm having the same problem here with PayPal. PP notifies us but no email from form and forms say "0 submissions" yet we know we have submissions because we got payments from them!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 04, 2011 at 06:19 AM
It would be better if you create a separate thread for your issue so that it can be handled in a more efficient manner. Thank you for your understanding.
- CFCMAnswered on May 04, 2011 at 09:11 AM
Dear Neil - Actually we did do that but we so far have had no response or help. But, glad to see we get a response telling us that we're not asking for help in the right way. Better than nothing?
- bugra_ccAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 04:38 AMHi. I am having the same trouble with Worldpay. (TEST MODE)
IPN is added on Worldpay and checkbox is marked. (Using donation / custom amount).
However I don't see any result. Once the payment is complete, it goes to Worldpay's thank you page and not to JF's. No e-mails sent. Data is not stored on JF.
EDIT: I'm sorry, it's my bad. There are 2 different configurations on Worldpay. TEST & PRODUCTION. Eventhough my Worldpay account is set to production mode, when Test mode is selected on Jotform, it overrides. So the IPN settings for TEST also have to have the correct IPN setting. This solves e-mail and submission storage on Jotform. Redirection to custom thank you page is still an issue.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 10:21 AM
@bugra_cc, your concern will be addressed on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/741403