- fairefortuneAsked on January 01, 2014 at 09:39 AM
forms not loading on facebook using this feature
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- KadeJMAnswered on January 01, 2014 at 10:03 AM
Can you please tell us which form or forms you are having trouble using on facebook and we will gladly help you from there. We will also need a link to the FB Business Page they are on as well to check it.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 01, 2014 at 11:46 AM
I have no problem viewing the form but I think this is related to how the form is embedded to the app page. Make sure to use the Secure URL. Please follow this guide: Setting Up a Secure or SSL Form. Facebook requires secure content so you must embed your form securely.
- fairefortuneAnswered on January 01, 2014 at 12:08 PM
hi, changing it from http:// to https:// fixed it.
thanks for all the help!
- fairefortuneAnswered on January 12, 2014 at 12:39 AM
hi, another problem occurred.
since i changed from http:// to https://
it takes up my ssl submissions quota, i'm only limited to 10 submissions
how can i set https:// for the forms in the static html embed (so that it displays properly in facebook) but when user submits it's in non https? any workaround for this problem?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 12, 2014 at 06:41 AM
Try iFramehost: Static HTML Tab for Facebook Pages and use your form non-secure URL. See if this works.