- ithrivehealthAsked on January 01, 2014 at 02:29 PM
I puit the progress Bar widget on two of my forms:
Wellness Physician Agreement and Physician Agreement.
I would like to remove it from both, but I am unable to locate it on my form while editing. However it is showing up at the very top of my form when viewing it...
- CesarAnswered on January 01, 2014 at 03:26 PM
Hello, To remove the progress bar. Kindly go to the follwing settings:
On the top toolbar of the Form Builder, go to Preferences - Advanced Settings and click on Disable on Show Progress Bar on Form option.
If you need further assistance, do let us know. Thank you.
- annakanaAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 12:56 AM
I am trying to remove the progress bar from my form and the above method didn't work because I can't see the 'show progress bar on form' field in my advanced preference settings.
Is there another way?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 05:48 AM
You need to just select the "Progress Bar" widget of your form and click on the delete button. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- annakanaAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 05:31 PMExcellent! Thank you I didn't realise it was at the bottom of the form.
- BenAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 06:01 PM
In my colleague's name, you are welcome.
Do let us know if you have any further questions.
- annakanaAnswered on December 08, 2014 at 11:51 PMHi,I need further assistance on another issue.
So I have created a form using my account below 'annakana' but later discovered that my company already has a paid account. I am trying to clone the form I had created in my free account onto the paid account to avoid having to build it from scratch. But I keep getting the following error message:
I have tried adding www. after http:// and it didn't work.
Can you please help? The form I am trying to clone is: http://form.jotform.co/form/43366382077864 and I am trying to clone it into the 'sdroinfo' account.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 09, 2014 at 01:03 AM
We would like to keep one question per thread. I have moved your question regarding form cloning to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/471738