- medewebAsked on June 22, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Plimus asks me for user name and password, and is not recognizing my JotForm login info. Please contact me directly email@example.com
Thank you so much
Jorge M. Restrepo
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 22, 2011 at 10:34 PM
Your Plimus username is a long string of numbers from the original plimus email you received when you paid for JotForm.
I have already canceled your subscription for you. You will not be charged again. Your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires. You are scheduled for downgrade on July 18, 2011.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- Jorge M. RestrepoAnswered on June 23, 2011 at 11:07 AM
Thank you so much. This service is the best, but i have to cancel because i'm out of thr project, where I was using it, but I'll recommend it to my coworkers, and I´ll tell them too that the support service is awesome.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 23, 2011 at 11:32 AM
Thank you for the kind remarks, Jorge.
Feel free to upgrade back anytime whenever you get to have other projects where you can utilize our services or get back on your previous one. You can also still enjoy the free service if you don't think you won't need any upgrade yet.
If there's anything you need regarding Jotform, just let us know.
Thanks and warm regards,
- philaiellomarketingAnswered on June 27, 2011 at 11:53 PM
Can my account be cancelled?
- allanftdAnswered on June 28, 2011 at 01:35 AM
We have already cancelled your account as requested.