- lphoto1010Asked on January 02, 2014 at 01:40 PM
I'm trying to embed a PayPal form (actually others too) into a Zenfolio page using Zenfolio's embed option. Regardless of the form I use, it appears that it is getting cutoff.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 02, 2014 at 02:21 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It seems that the issue is related to the styling of the web page. Can you please check Zenfolio's editor to see if there is an option to increase the form placeholder element?
- lphoto1010Answered on January 02, 2014 at 02:47 PM
I cannot increase the placeholder.
- lphoto1010Answered on January 02, 2014 at 02:52 PM
I spoke with Zenfolio and they tell me it is something that the JotForm code has to do. I have found that I can increase it on certain things but not the EMBED feature. Strange.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 02, 2014 at 03:18 PM
The form do not have enough space on the page. Can you please ask Zenfolio Support to help you with this? You can provide them with the following screenshot to show width/height issue on the Embed feature.
- lphoto1010Answered on January 02, 2014 at 03:44 PM
Thanks. I will see what I can do.