- benbftgAsked on January 02, 2014 at 11:29 PM
what does it mean that this form is currently unavaailable?
How do you adjust the name fields and message field to be the same width?
How do you change the interior of the message fields?
I am looking for a simple (small) form that has name, email, phone, meddage area, captcha and send button. Any suggestions?
- EliezerNAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 09:05 AM
1. When your forms gives the error "This form is currently unavailable" it means that your form has been disabled probably because some limitation setup in the Form Lmits settings of the form. To re-enable it follow these steps whiele bing in MY FORMS page:
2. and 3. This questions are not related to first one and require a different explanation and resolution. So, we would appreciate if you open new threads to post your inquiries there. That will allow us to avoid confusions and to give you a better assistance.
Please take a look at this template form if it fits your needs: https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/customized-website-contact-form
It does not have Phone field, but have Website field which can be replaced by a phone field in our form builder. Use it click the Use Template button.
- benbftgAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 11:48 AMThe simple form that this link points to is perfect for what I am needing. However, when I follow the steps; # 3 step is grayed out.
I also want to change the background of the form to another color, and the text fields to be white.
Is there a way to do this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 01:29 PM
You also set an expiration date to the form. You currently set 2012-09-30 13:00 and we are now at 2014. I've fixed it for you.
I would suggest checking this guide: How to Limit Submissions in a Form for better understanding about these functions.
Please open a separate thread for the questions about the form background color and the fields. Start a new thread using this link: Contact JotForm Support