- shiruiAsked on January 03, 2014 at 01:29 AM
Please fix asap. Why is this so unstable and keep receiving complaint by the customer!
- temizziAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 01:38 AM
I also receive the same error. besides, the capthca letter also take longer time to load.
- shiruiAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 01:39 AMIs it possible to fix it asap? Is really drive me crazy with the complaints
- shiruiAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 03:32 AMHi,
Is there any update on this? I need this to be fix asap.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 06:50 AM
Sorry for the delayed response.
But can you please confirm if you are still having issue?
It might be that we have temporary issue earlier but had been resolved immediately.
I am not able to find performance or network issue at this time on my end.
- shiruiAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 09:04 AMHi,
Thanks for the prompt replied. Yes the page has been rectified and tested on my end. But could you explain why is this happen i need to diagnosis to my stakeholders.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 09:37 AM
Hi Shi Rui,
I can only rely my assumption base on the screenshot you had provided originally since I did not encounter this issue and no similar reported issue also on our end.
If you check your screenshot
The key description is "network timed out" -- that is the connection between Cloudflare and the web server. Timed Out is usually due to delays.
Jotform site is protected by sevice called Cloudflare -- since there a connection timed out between them, this affect your browser end.
I am sorry if I cannot give you anymore details about Cloudflare since I am not into that level.
Hope this help. Contact us again anytime for any other assistance needed.