- antoniooiAsked on January 03, 2014 at 03:42 AM
I just noticed that all my forms are unable to render, both for lightboxes and embedded form. I have updated with the following latest code generated by JotForm but no luck:
To verify, follow the steps below:
1. Go to www.malaysiatraining.net
2. Look for a 'Register Now' and click on it.
For Embedded Form:
1. Go to: http://www.malaysiatraining.net/p/contact-us.html
2. Scroll down a little and look for 'Send us your inquiry' -- No form is rendering.
Please advise. Thank you.Page URL:
- antoniooiAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 04:06 AM
It seemed to be my Internet connection issue although I have no problem accessing other websites. Now the fields can be loaded but slower than usual.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 07:10 AM
Sorry for the delayed response.
I think you were right. It seems we have network related issue earlier that causes performance issue.
BUT it must have been brief and was resolved immediately. I could not reproduce the issue when I came online.
And I checked your forms on your website, and they were available and rendered as normal.
Please check my screens below.
Please check on your end again. Inform us if issue still exist.