- leah.broadleyAsked on January 03, 2014 at 08:11 AM
I've created a simple test form to see how I like using JotForm before creating one to send out to my clients.
Everything seems great except for one thing - I can't seem to email a link over to anyone so that they can view, complete and submit their answers on the form.
Could you possibly let me know how I can do this?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 10:35 AM
You need to get your form's direct url and send it through an email. Here are the steps to get your form's direct URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab in form toolbar
3. Click on "Embed Form"
Hope this helps.
- leah.broadleyAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 10:54 AM
That's great - worked a treat - thank you!
- leah.broadleyAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 10:54 AMThat's great - thank you! :o)
Service Delivery Manager
T: 0845 643 0995
M: 07590 862159
E: email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
PCI DSS ASV No: 4240-01-07
RandomStorm | Equinox 2 Audby Lane Wetherby
West Yorkshire LS22 7RD T: 0845 643 0995
Registered in England No: 06229788
This email is subject to our Email Usage Policy (http://www.randomstorm.com/email)