- simleggingsAsked on January 03, 2014 at 09:54 AMThanks for your information on Jan 1st. BUT we are still having trouble. We can change the prices on 2 items using the same steps as you indicated. They show up on the form with the changes. We have saved the changes and then the problem seems to be when we try to embed the new form onto our WP website using the embed feature. It does not embed with the new prices. Are we missing a step in the embed process?Thanks for your helpColleenPage URL:
- EliezerNAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 11:01 AM
It is possible that due to the way you are embeding the form to Wordpress it is not recognizing the changes you have made. So, please make sure to follow the instructions of this guide to correctly embed your form: Adding forms to Wordpress
If the issue still persist after following the guide, do not hesitate to contact us.
- simleggingsAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 11:15 AMI tried that the other day and didn't get the results I needed. I tried
again today and the price changes still do not show up on my web page
www.simleggings.com. What do you suggest as my next step?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 01:09 PM
For some unknown reason, I am not able to access your website. It says it's not available. Kindly make sure that is the right URL.
I would also suggest re-embedding your form using our iFrame Method: Getting the Form iFrame Code or use our WP Embed Plugin: Embed Form Plugin for Wordpress. Both of this should fix the issue. If not, inform us here.
- simleggingsAnswered on January 04, 2014 at 11:51 AMI am still not getting anywhere on adding a new form to my WP designed web
page. The page is the BUY page at www.simleggings.com. I have never had
trouble with this before.
I have tried embed, WP embed, Iframe as suggested in your last email. This
is getting very frustrating. Please help.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 04, 2014 at 04:33 PM
Lets try and Isolate the Issue:
Here is your form as it is hosted on Jotform: http://www.jotform.com/32486245843258
Ideally, if you have made changes to it, they should reflect using the link above.
Does it look as expected?
If yes, then we will have to troubleshoot the embedded form on your site's Buy page: http://simleggings.com/buy/:
1. Presuming that the embed process was flawless, chances are that Wordpress is caching a lot of data (possibly with a caching plugin like WP-Cache), and you may need to clear all the caches to see the changes.
2. If you are running a CDN (Content Delivery Network)plugin, this could also cause the lack of reflected changes.
If not, then we will check the Payment field on your form and resolve it from there, then you can re-embed the form.
Please let us know.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 04, 2014 at 06:10 PM
If you responded to this thread lately using your e-mail, I would like to inform you that your last message did not reach us.
Please click on this link https://www.jotform.com/answers/311937 to reply again.
Also, just to let you know, the URL of your website http://simleggings.com/ is still NOT available upon my latest check
We are not able to assist you efficiently since we could not conduct testing of the form in your live website.
Please update us.
- simleggingsAnswered on January 04, 2014 at 07:12 PMHi again. I went to the link that you sent to me. It is the original form that we have had on the web site for some time. On the new one we have changed the prices of the last two items from $715.00 to $795.00. It shows up on our "copy" form but it does not change when I embed it on the form on our website.I have no problem accessing the web site but it is from the computer that I use to update the site as well. Our "BUY" page is at http://simleggings.com/buy/ if this helps. I have no idea why you can't access our website.Colleen
- CesarAnswered on January 04, 2014 at 08:54 PM
It appears that the form http://form.jotform.ca/form/32486245843258 still has the price of $715 even after trying to update the price from the Form Editor. It appears the problem is not the embedding but the form itself.
I have also performed a clone of the form (http://form.jotformpro.com/form/40038419301949) and tested modifying the price of both last two items. The issue appears to be replicated.
I will go ahead and raise a ticket to the development team. So that they can review the matter further. Once they have any updates to this, you will be notified through this thread. Thank you.
- simleggingsAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 02:29 PMIt is now Wednesday and I haven't hear back on how to correct the form on
our website www.simleggings.com. We can't proceed with the price increase
until we get the form working.
Hope to hear back ASAP.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 03:10 PM
We apologize for the delay.
Your issue has been escalated and assigned to one of our senior developers.
This thread will be updated the soonest we have a fix.
Thank you for your patience.
- simleggingsAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 11:53 AM
It is now January 19 with no follow-up from the "senior developers" ;-(. In frustration, I tried something and succeeded in getting the results MYSELF! All I did was to delete the two items that were causing problems and then added them back onto the form. It worked. Unfortunately we have lost money over this delay because of orders that have come in during the delay.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 12:17 PM
We truly sorry hearing about the lost of money this caused to your business.
We really appreciate that you shared with us how you troubleshooted and resolved yourself the issue.
It was indeed a matter of troubleshooting the problem in our part rather than leaving this to our 2nd level.
At any rate, please accept our sincere apologies.