What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Thank you for contacting Jotform.
You can find out more about connecting to dropbox here.
Are you wondering if you can connect to two Dropbox accounts at the same time?
If you are, then that may not be possible.
But you can achieve the same result, assuming you have one dropbox account integrated:
1. Nest the shared form results (submissions) under a main folder (That you can name and define on Jotform as shown below),
2. share the main folder on your integrated dropbox account with another Dropbox account, or as many others as you wish.
Does this help? Please let us know.
Pardon me, I forgot to mention.
If you are thinking of disconnecting and re-connecting a dropbox account:
1. please open your form under the form editor, select 'Integrations' on the tool menu
2. under document sharing, you will find your dropbox connection, click on it to open the dialog box for disconnecting the account as shown:
3. You can then begin the process of connecting a new dropbox account to your form afresh.
Please let us know it this helps.