- isapAsked on June 23, 2011 at 08:23 AM
Both forms have the text appearing over the input fields. This is on both ---/isap/eCPF and ---/isap/eCPF-de. I have the same with IE both 32 and 64 bit.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 23, 2011 at 10:01 AM
The solution to your forms' display problem is to have all of the form collapse elements closed by default (in other words, when the page loads).
Here's how to do that:
1. Load the English version form into the form builder and click the Personal Information form collapse.
2. While on the Properties: Personal Information tab, click the Status button (see screenshot)
3. Do likewise for the other form collapse elements and save the form
4. Follow the same procedure for your other form
Please let us know if this resolves the issue and if we may assist you with anything elase related to your forms. Our team will be glad to help in whatever way we can.
- isapAnswered on June 23, 2011 at 10:15 AM
You people are wonderful. Thank you.