Google Spreadsheet: Some fields on the Full Address field are not populated to the spreadsheet

  • Profile Image
    Asked on January 03, 2014 at 05:50 PM



    Look at following fields:

    - Eltérő levelezési címet adok meg.

    And next to it: Utca, házszám, Város, Irányítószám etc.



    What do you think is the problem?


    Thank you, Andrew

  • Profile Image
    Answered on January 03, 2014 at 11:29 PM

    Hi Andrew,

    I don't' see any problem with your screen basing on your form conditions. Are you referring to the blank fields next to "Igen."? If yes, these are non-required fields so it is possible for the user to leave these fields empty. Make that fields required so it can't be skipped.


    If this is not the one you are referring here, please provide more details so we can assist you further.


  • Profile Image
    Answered on January 04, 2014 at 06:45 AM



    thanks you for your answer but may be i did not say it clearly yesterday... these submissions are my own test one and I filled out all of the fields...

    Please make a test submission and you will understand me.



  • Profile Image
    Answered on January 04, 2014 at 09:23 AM

    Ok, unfortunately I deleted the form, so I start a new thread, 'cause the problem is the same...

    Andrew (from another acc)

  • Profile Image
    Answered on January 04, 2014 at 02:46 PM


    So the problem here is that the Google Spreadsheet doesn't automatically update for every new submission? Can you please confirm this? Just in case that is the problem, please consider re-integrating the form to Google Drive. See if that fixes the issue.

    Also, the Google Spreadsheet link gives me an error so please kindly check and make sure to have the right URL.


  • Profile Image
    Answered on January 04, 2014 at 05:44 PM


    (I am ryzsy but from my office account.) Ok so I go step by step 'cause it goes more difficult to describe to me as well...

    1. I made a form, e.g. this:

    2. I intagrated it to this spreadsheet:

    3. I made the 3rd submission for test. There isn't any data on Column on J, K, L, M, N, but they're required fields (Állandó lakcím) and I filled out.

    4. After I deactivate the GDocs and re-authenticate it again, the datas will go to the right place again...


    It is OK I have all the datas but I have to do it automatically, one of my colleague has to see it right to work with the datas.

    Why do I have to deactivate and activate again after every submissions?

    May be it because drop out the "Street Line 2" and "State" subfields from every "Address" fields?


    Thx for your answer

  • Profile Image
    Answered on January 04, 2014 at 07:11 PM


    Thank your for this very detailed information. We will check this further and get back to you with the updates.


  • Profile Image
    Answered on January 04, 2014 at 07:27 PM

    I was able to reproduce the problem with the "full address fields". I have now forwarded this to our developers for a resolution.

    Thank you so much once again. You will be updated here once the problem is fixed.


  • Profile Image
    Answered on January 05, 2014 at 06:18 AM

    Thank you for your kind and and quick reaction. I will wait for the update.

    I know that it's not the right question but approx. how long does this development take?

    Thx, Andrew

  • Profile Image
    Answered on January 05, 2014 at 10:17 AM

    Our dev team has been on vacation. We should have the whole staff available as of tomorrow Monday, January 6-2014

    We cannot provide you with an ETA, as they work on prioritized task. Hopefully it will be fixed sooner than later

  • Profile Image
    Answered on January 05, 2014 at 10:22 AM

    Hi all,


    Unfortunately is not a problem only for "full address fields"... Look at these links!


  • Profile Image
    Answered on January 14, 2014 at 02:04 PM

    Please check this this thread and review it to resolve your issue:

    Please let us know if this helps. 

  • Profile Image
    Answered on February 14, 2014 at 02:49 AM


    The issue is already fixed. However, I can see one field still not populating, this is caused by multiple fields of the same name. Unfortunately, we need them to be different to be able to inject values into the fields.

    So please change one of the labels to have a full integration.

    Kind regards