- hollywood1Asked on January 04, 2014 at 11:00 AM
i'm trying to add another sender email address that I own to the autoresponder, but it gives me a "duplicate" error.
i add you a screeshot of it
the new address that I'd like to add is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jot form user name: hollywood1
User Id: email@example.com
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 04, 2014 at 03:39 PM
That is probably because of the current custom sender address added to your settings. Although, the domain is different, the system might consider that the same. Do you need the current custom email address on the record? If not, consider removing that one and add the other one. I think that should fix it.
You may also consider using Mandrills SMTP: How to use Mandrill to Send Emails From Your Own Email Address
- hollywood1Answered on January 04, 2014 at 09:38 PM
I don't need the current custom email address. So, how can I remove it? I don't find a way.
If you can, please remove it for me (from both my two forms).
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 05, 2014 at 01:02 AM
Please follow this guide to remove your custom address: How to Edit/Delete Sender Emails on SMTP Settings.
Please update us here if that fixes the issue. I currently have this thread to our Level 2 Support.
- hollywood1Answered on January 05, 2014 at 07:41 AM
Fixed. Thank you for the quick support.
- EliezerNAnswered on January 05, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Thanks for the update. Feel free to contact us if you still need assistance with this or simply open new threads for unrelated inquiries.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on January 06, 2014 at 03:51 AM
Duplication problem has been fixed,