- RogerAsked on January 04, 2014 at 04:56 PMPlease advise thank you!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 04, 2014 at 06:23 PM
Please use e-signature for now as it should be displayed on the submissions PDF as an image.
I will also submit this issue on the smooth signature widget to our developers so they can fixed it as soon as possible.
Thanks for bringing this to us.
- RogerYelvington01Answered on January 04, 2014 at 06:31 PM
in your submission, also see if you can get them to adjust where the "clear" link is in relation to the signature box so it doesn't dissappear when you resize.
I like the smooth signature boxes better, but will use e-signature for now, thank you!
- RogerYelvington01Answered on January 04, 2014 at 07:42 PM
With the e-signature widget, it is showing a broken image field, instead of the image of the signature. I've attached a screen show for reference, and this was - and I clicked yes to display all images on the email. The other images (logo) showed fine.
Please advise, thank you!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 04, 2014 at 11:44 PM
Thanks for that information. Will you please create a new thread for e-Signature Field issue? This way, we can check it further and forward the issue to our developers if necessary.
You can start a new thread using our contact page: Contact JotForm Support
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 06:33 PM
I just tested this and looks like Smooth signature is working now. It displays an image of the signature on the email, submissions view, as well as the PDF when downloaded:
Please let us know if you still encounter an issue. Thanks!