- RogerYelvington01Asked on January 05, 2014 at 02:08 AM
As requested, the I've used both the smooth signature and e-signature widgets in my form, and while the image goes through into the PDF saved in google drive - it does not appear in the email notification copy.
Esignature just shows an error message within an image box, and Smooth Signature shows the image png link, but no image.
Please advise on how to correct, thank you!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 05, 2014 at 09:59 AM
Both signatures from JotForm appear at my gmail inbox
However, upon integrating Smooth Signature with Google Drive it will show an invalid link to the image:
While integrating E-signature with Google Drive will show me the image in the PDF file just fine
So the problem seems to be Smooth Signature, that is why I'll open a ticket to scalate the problem
You should get an update on this thread
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 02:57 AM
Here are a few things that I found:
1. Signature does not show in PDF that's why it happens in Google Drive. This is now fixed
2. When both signatures are used, the e-signature is taken over by smooth signature so the image shows only the smooth signature in both fields. I have fixed this as well.
3. Smooth signature image links on Google Spreadsheet integration does not show the correct link format. I have made a fix on this as well.
If you continue to experience problems with your form's integration or if you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.