- thegiftmakerAsked on January 05, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Hi there, All the titles of my forms seem to have automatically changed/been deleted to only include what was previously the first word/s in my titles. This is making it trickyy for me to find certain forms I am looking for. Just wondering why this has happened and is there any way for them to be reverted to how they were?
- EliezerNAnswered on January 05, 2014 at 01:52 PM
Thanks for reporting this issue.
We have not received any other report related to this issue recently, it's probably that it only happened on your side.
Now, this is something that needs to be treated by our development team so that can find the cause of this issue and the solution. So, we will inform you via this thread if there is any update on this matter.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on January 06, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Hi, we could not find any issues related to this. Are you sure no one is authorized to edit your form except yourself?
Can you also give us a complete title in one of your forms that was recently changed?
- thegiftmakerAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 05:02 AMNew response receivedHi, Thanks for your response. No one else has access – this is very strange. I can’t remember an exact title as they have all changed, but as an example they were similar to this: P011418 – 3 lines (30,40,40) Photo Frame
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 08:08 AM
Your form names have a particular pattern, like this..
Can you at least tell some of what they were changed into?
I checked your forms, and as you can see, they seem to be named according to your pattern.
Which form/s have changed names that is NOT currenlty following your form naming pattern?
- thegiftmakerAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 08:42 AMNew response receivedHi, Previously all of the forms had longer titles, for example: “P011418 – 3 lines (30,40,40) Photo Frame”
Now they are all only showing with eg the first part: “P011418” etc
So in most cases this part of each title has just disappeared: “3 lines (30,40,40) Photo Frame”
The titles were named longer for a reason which made operations a lot easier for me.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 10:20 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Upon checking your account history, I am able to see the form titles you had earlier. Please check the screenshot below:
My colleague already reported your issue to our back end team. Let us wait to hear form them regarding the cause of this issue.
While you wait to hear from our back end team, you can check your account history tab to get the list of form titles and update your forms accordingly. The first portion of your form title is not changed and hence it will be easier to relate it with account history. This will at least solve your problem partially.
- thegiftmakerAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 07:26 AMNew response receivedHello, thank you for your advice, but please can you point out where I can find the history like shown in your screenshot. I cannot see where this is once logged in?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 09:17 AM
Please click on the Account button at the top right as shown, select 'account' and click 'History' on the side panel.
Please let us know how we can assist further.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 06:42 PM
I'm reviewing old tickets and it looks like there was no resolution found on this. To my knowledge we also weren't informed of other users who experienced the same issue. Please let us know if you experience this issue again, or encounter further issues.