- kissmycaseAsked on January 05, 2014 at 01:31 PM
The form stopped working on my website http://www.kissmycase.ru/ (bottom of the page)
- EliezerNAnswered on January 05, 2014 at 02:58 PM
Could you please provide more information about when/how or where your form is not working? I tested the form embeded in the URL you provided and it is working fine, it submitted with no issues.
So, please let us know, what is the issue you are having with your form so that we can give you the correct assistance.
- kissmycaseAnswered on January 06, 2014 at 06:48 AMHi,
Many thanks for a quick response.
Attached is the screenshot from my laptop....
The form doesn't load and says "Footprint 4.8/FPMCP
2014/1/5 JotForm Support Forum
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on January 06, 2014 at 10:11 AM
Thank you for giving us the screenshot. Unfortunately, for some reason the attachment is not showing on our side. You may use an image service such as http://imgur.com/ or http://share.pho.to/ and share us your screenshot link for us to inspect.
In regards with the error Footprint 4.8/FPMCP, does is still showing on your end? This error relates to failed DNS lookups or failed to access the URL, in your case it fails to load your form. However, just like my colleague, it is working fine on my end too. It is showing on your website.
You may try these steps in order to fix this issue:
1. Using a reliable DNS server like Google DNS. Please refer to Using Google DNS
2. Rebooting your router.
3. Try connecting directly to your ISP if should in case you are connected to a proxy server or under VPN.
Please let us know if the issue persists on your end after doing the suggestions. Thank you.