- RogerYelvington01Asked on January 05, 2014 at 07:52 PM
I continue to get the error message below on both of my forms. I injected a few CSS scripts, but I'm not sure what causes the errors. I need these for training employees on them tomorrow and they need to sumbit, please advise!:
There are errors on the form. Please fix them before continuing.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 06, 2014 at 02:07 AM
I have no problem with submitting the form. Both are working fine without that errors. Please take note that you'll have to accept the terms by checking the box before submitting the form.
I would also suggest clearing your forms cache by following this guide: How to Clear your Form Cache. Do the same on your browsers.
May we also know the custom CSS codes you injected to the form?
- RogerYelvington01Answered on January 06, 2014 at 08:07 AM
I cleared the cache - still the exact same error this morning - please help!
Same error on chrome, and safari on ipad.
- RogerYelvington01Answered on January 06, 2014 at 08:41 AM
the CSS codes I'm not sure which ones, I believe it was in an attempt to fix something on the form - but I've put a lot of hours into these so I'm not sure!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 06, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Please check my reply here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/312823