- Shawn ReuAsked on January 06, 2014 at 07:59 AM
I'm using Jotform,as a way to go paperless for my Volunteer Fire Department. What I want to do is put links for the forms on each computer at each firehouse,the forms will be filled out after an event,training session,or fire call. Because these forms are just links I want to prevent members from just being able to copy these links and sending them to themselves and then filling out the form at home which would not be fair to anybody else. I am aware that each submission is time stamped but that could still be an issue. I will continue to search the forums and the user guide to see if I can alleviate the problem myself, any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
2nd Lieutenant Shawn Reu
Oakhurst Fire Department
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 06, 2014 at 10:46 AM
You can prevent duplicate submissions by setting up Unique Submissions in your form
However, you can still see the IP address of the previous submissions by folllowing any of these methods:
a. See the IP Address from your Form Submissions page
1. Go to My Forms page. Click the form and click "Submissions" button
2. On the Submissions page, click on Settings icon. Check the IP address check box to display user's IP address information.
You'll be able to see the IP Address section from the window. You can also see the same information from the grid listing below.
b. See the IP Address into the Notification Email message you receive
1. When creating your form notification email: Setting Up Email Notifications. Add the IP Address tag in the email body:
2. You will receive the information as per example below: