- mradiceAsked on January 06, 2014 at 03:45 PM
If I use the 'pending completion' option for a user who was interrupted before submision...how doe that user regain access to the partially complete?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 06, 2014 at 04:22 PM
Only you could access that from your Form Submissions Page - Incomplete Payment Section: How to View Incomplete Payments. You have to ask the user to send you the payment in full, then confirm the payment then you can mark the submission as Complete:
- mradiceAnswered on January 06, 2014 at 05:18 PMHello Welvin!
Sorry…my query was not about payments (again sorry…)
In a typical mode of forms completion…did not finish the full form and want to return to it to later to complete…how does that get set up? (so that the original user gets back to their partially completed form?)
Member, SyndicIT Technical Advisory Board
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 06, 2014 at 05:32 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you mean the Payment System :)
We have two options for Save Form Entries and Continue Later:
1. How to Enable Auto Fill Feature. This is one of our existing feature. Note that you'll have to continue the form on the same computer and browser when using this function. The data will get save to your local browser storage. We also advise to do not clear your browsing data so to keep the entries.
2. How to Save Forms to Continue Later. This is our workaround, using two forms. This function works best if you'd like to continue filling up the form on another computer & browser. For as long as you have the correct session URL, you can continue and submit the form. The data will get save into our servers.