- cwoffordAsked on January 07, 2014 at 09:13 AM
We use jotform to take orders, we would like an admin only field to be able to mark items as paid and then mark them as shipped. Is that possible? We would not want the user to be able to mark this field only our office. Thanks!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Though there is no built in feature to achieve your requirement but you can take advantage of our hidden fields which will be hidden in form for your users. But if you check your form's submission list you will be able to see the fields which you can edit to mark as paid or mark as shipped.
Here are the steps:
1. Add "Hidden Box" field in your form which can be found under "Widget" tab:
2. These fields will be invisible for your form users:
3. When you check your form's submission list page, you will be able to edit them and say mark it as paid / shipped.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.