- theursoAsked on January 07, 2014 at 10:48 AM
In my form the fields that are built with the Matrix Dynamique Widget do not show up, but are missing (invisible).
Appreciate your immediate help. Thank you. Any Update??
- pinoytechAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 02:49 PM
I've clone your form to investigate but I wasn't able to reproduce the issue that you are referring as well as your form upon checking. It's working fine without any problem. Please take a look at this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/VgbQP8DP
Have you tried already clearing your browser cache and cookies? If not, please give a try.
If the said issue still persists, please feel free to contact us at anytime.
- theursoAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 03:13 PM
The issue seems to persist in FireFox and IE.
It does seem to work in chrome though. as it showed in your screencast.
- pinoytechAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 05:47 PM
Thank you for your response. I will now forward this issue to our higher ups and create a ticket on it for them to investigate the issue and for further assistance since I was able to reproduce the issue on my end using FireFox and IE browser.
- theursoAnswered on January 10, 2014 at 08:21 AM
It has been over 48 hours. I have heard nothing in regards to this issue. I have a paid account and this form is needed to perform business operations. I require some type of status on this issue and a resolution.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 10, 2014 at 09:58 AM
I have reminded our developer about this. Thanks for your patience.
- theursoAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 07:43 AM
It has been another 4 days, any update? If it can not be solved just tell me and I will move on!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 11:47 AM
We apologize this is taking so long.
Your request has been given an urgent priority, and is currently being deliberated.
We thank you for your patience, as we shall update this thread as soon as possible.
- theursoAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 09:06 AM
Another 48 hours, yes or no, can this be fixed?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 05:30 PM
Actually our devs tasks are based on priority, we would appreciate your patience on regards to this. You should get informed through this thread whenever the fix takes place
- bpokutaAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Anything on resolution to this matter? I too am awaiting the fix to this as I have a rather large form awaiting publishing out.
- CesarAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 01:15 AM
Thank you for your input. This matter is still being worked on. Once there are any updates from the Dev Team. They will let it be known through this thread. Thank you.
- alp_denizAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 04:55 PM
The issue is recently fixed. Please accept my apologies for this late update.