- ceu.csupomonaAsked on January 07, 2014 at 01:40 PM
Hello, had created a form a while back and now all of a sudden the form is no longer working. Is there an issue going on. here is my link.
The next button doesnt seem to work. I tried to disable and re enable the form and its not working.
- pinoytechAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 04:03 PM
Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that may have caused. Page break issue is now sorted out. Kindly clear your browser cache and cookies.
If the said issue still persists, please feel free to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!
- ceu.csupomonaAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 06:21 PM
Ok, thank you. Everything seems to be in order now. Do u know what the issue was? Like why that happened?
- CesarAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 08:05 PM
It appears it was a matter the Development Team had to take care of on JotForm's end. If we do receive any updates on this we will let you know. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 11:49 AM
Hi, just want to let you know that this should be fixed now.
Its just a server glitch but we manage to give it a solution.
There's nothing to worry about anymore.
Please let us know if you're going to experience the same problem again
- ceu.csupomonaAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 02:45 PM
Ok, Thank you. Its been working. So it should be good. Thank you for all the updates.