- Felicia BrownAsked on January 07, 2014 at 08:27 PM
I'd like to upgrade again to the next level which is Premium. I think that I had Economy before but I downgraded and now I have basic. I see that you have a sale of $45/year.... Before I had monthly payments.... One pg says yearly fee and another says monthly fee. Which is which? I need to make a decision asap.
IS THERE A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER FOR YOU GUYS>
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 10:02 PM
Our monthly fee is $9.95
Our regular yearly fee is $90 a year, however with this sale it's reduced $45 a year
We do not offer phone support, however you can get responses to all our inquiries through our Support Forum
- BTPMAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 10:05 PMok. Thanks! So I can start using my basic package first and then get the premium? Do I have to pay the $45 now or can I sign up for 9.95 per month now?
- gori-mathewAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 01:04 AM
You can start with the basic plan and then upgrade later when need be, please note that the yearly Premium plan is $90 but we are currently under a 50% off offer. You can take advantage of this and upgrade or choose the mothly fee of $9.95.
- BTPMAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 02:44 AMThank you! I still have the basic. Can you please make sure that I'm not canceled. I will upgrade to the Premium before the sales goes off. We won't have anyone to register for our event in order to use the forms until Jan. 28th.
Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone
You are already in free plan which entitles you to receive up to 100 submissions in a month. We do not cancel any account and you need to ensure that your submission counts are within the allowed submission limits.
As per our pricing page, today is the last day for the 50% off sales offer. That means you may not have time until Jan 28th to upgrade you account with the current sales offer.
- BTPMAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 03:50 PM- This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -
I'm sorry you're getting the mail from me at this Point in time,my family and I came down here to Manila, (Philippines), for a short vacation unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel we stayed,all cash credit cards and cell were stolen off but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.
I have been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves pretty soon from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills.Please be so kind to reply back so I can tell you what to do and how to get some cash to us.
I'm freaked out at the moment