- cstrongAsked on January 07, 2014 at 10:06 PM
Can a custom report be created to capture submissions? A form has been created for an upcoming program and I would like to give the departmant in charge of booking air access to only those fileds, and the other department in charge or rooming lists and off site events access to only those questions. Is this possible? So far I see individual forms can be sent, a PDF of the spreadsheet and excell sheet with all live data.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 02:42 AM
Yes it is possible to create reports with only desired fields. Here are the steps you should follow to achieve your requirement.
1. Click on "My Forms" from the top menu bar.
2. Select the form for which you want to create reports.
3, Click on the "Reports" button and then click on "Add new Report":
4. Click on the appropriate report type you want to create and then click on the "Next":
4. On click on the report type, you will get the option to select the fields which you want to show in your report. You can select the desired fields and click next to generate the report:
When you check the report, you will only see the fields which you have selected and rest of the fields will not be visible.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 01:47 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1004435