- ShoaibAsked on January 08, 2014 at 07:42 AM
I am your user since 2 or 3 years i am from pakistan i am face a big issue when i am login your site so i am get a Attention Required! windows message you can check attachment.
I have embed form many site so i am not found your jotform but i am found a Attention Required message please resolve it why this message come on my forms kindly resolve this issue on high priority.
Thanks and regards,
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on January 08, 2014 at 10:46 AM
We apologize for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, this a security layer we recently added. All your users need is to complete the captcha and submit it so it whitelists their IP address so it will not appear next time unless the their IP address is somewhat suspicious or known to be used for illegal activities such as spamming or phishing.
You may try to add a banner before the form where you let your users know that they need to complete the captcha that may or may not appear then proceed them to return back to your website.
Alternatively, you may wish to re-embed your form using the full source code to force the form to appear. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience on your forms. Thank you
- dezynerAnswered on January 09, 2014 at 02:30 AMokay but i am don't like this security activity please remove it and add other security system because i am not appear form user very tired to contact me and my clients its very poor style please improve this and kindly remove and resolve.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 09, 2014 at 06:36 AM
We apologize but there is no way to removed that when you embed your form using script or iframe. If you don't want captcha page to appear on your page, re-embed your form using full source code as explained previously by my colleague. Unfortunately, that's the only way to overcome captcha page.
Thanks and apologies for this inconvenience.
- dezynerAnswered on January 09, 2014 at 07:02 AMIf i am add captcha on my form so Attention Required message will not come again?
- EliezerNAnswered on January 09, 2014 at 10:21 AM
Adding a captcha to your form would be a good idea so that you can avoid spammers to send your form. However, we would recommend you to first follow the suggestion my colleagues made regarding to re-embed your form using the full source code of the form.
Please inform us if you need further assistance.