- mjworksAsked on January 08, 2014 at 08:20 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Yes, that is possible. All you need to do is create email autoresponder in your form to achieve that.
Here's how to create an Autoresponder Email:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Autoresponder Email" and click "Next"
5. Put your Sender Name, Select your Sender Email (we advice to select "firstname.lastname@example.org" as the Sender Email as this helps to ensure that the auto-response is not identified by the recipient's email provider as spam.) Reply-to Email should be your email address. Important: The Recipient Email should be the "Email" field of your form:
6. Click "Next" and then "Finish" buttons to save the autoresponder email. Please be sure to save your form changes.
If you'd like to see how your autoresponder looks like, you can test your form autoresponder email by clicking the "Test Email" button. You should receive the test email to your account's primary email address. You can also test the form by submitting an actual data and using a valid test email.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us at anytime.
- EliezerNAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 12:24 PM
If you replied to use, please let me inform you that your last response did not reach us. Please use this link to resend it: http://www.jotform.com/answers/314204