- utcomplianceAsked on January 08, 2014 at 11:35 AM
I have 12 forms and I'm attempting to consolidate name, sport and date signed into one spreadsheet. Two forms (the HIPPA Form and the Automobile Registration Form) do not show the name on the combine submissions app.
The Student-Athlete Statement form shows replicated names and sports even though I selected only one field. I suspect this is due to the fact the fields were duplicated on the form...
- utcomplianceAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 11:39 AM
Here are the specific forms:
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 01:40 PM
Yes, you need to make sure to combine the same exat type of fields on each form. For example, if you have one form with an Email field, and another form which captures email on a simple text box, this will not match the submssion into the spreadsheet.
Also, you might exclude the "Form Name" colun on the CSV file.
- utcomplianceAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 02:22 PM
Thanks, I'll give it a try.
- utcomplianceAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 04:05 PM
That worked great thanks for the quick reply. You all have a great product here.