- Jack BosleyAsked on January 08, 2014 at 01:31 PM
1. With the 100 MB plan that is free, can we control the data in our account? Can we delete old resumes/forms to make sure it does not go over 100 MB?
2. How much space does one form/application take up on average? Can we disable the upload resume feature?
3. Is there a way to see/download/save a filled out form in reports that is similar to the email you receive once a person submits the form?
Thanks for your answers.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 04:15 PM
1. Yes, you can delete submissions with files attached on it to free up some space.
2. If you do not accept file uploads on your form, it won't take up space on your upload space limits. Form submissions have its different limits. For free users, submission limits are 100 regular submissions, 10 SSL and 10 payment submissions all per month. Check our pricing page for more details.
3. Yes, here's a guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-to-Excel-CSV-PDF
Hope this helps. Please do separate each non-related question per thread next time so we can easily track each of your questions and to avoid any confusions.
Thanks and Regards!