What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I have several questions about form submissionsAsked by Jack Bosley on January 08, 2014 at 01:31 PM
1. With the 100 MB plan that is free, can we control the data in our account? Can we delete old resumes/forms to make sure it does not go over 100 MB?
2. How much space does one form/application take up on average? Can we disable the upload resume feature?
3. Is there a way to see/download/save a filled out form in reports that is similar to the email you receive once a person submits the form?
Thanks for your answers.
1. Yes, you can delete submissions with files attached on it to free up some space.
2. If you do not accept file uploads on your form, it won't take up space on your upload space limits. Form submissions have its different limits. For free users, submission limits are 100 regular submissions, 10 SSL and 10 payment submissions all per month. Check our pricing page for more details.
3. Yes, here's a guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-to-Excel-CSV-PDF
Hope this helps. Please do separate each non-related question per thread next time so we can easily track each of your questions and to avoid any confusions.
Thanks and Regards!