- bridget_doshiAsked on January 08, 2014 at 01:55 PM
Is there a way to change the submission message if required fields are not filled in?
- EliezerNAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 04:18 PM
Are you refering to how to change the error message "This field is required." that appears if a required field is left blank? If that is what you refer to, then let me tell you that Yes, it is possible, you can even change the message that appears when the form is submitted with blank required fields.
To change/edit it please follow these steps:
1. While editing your form in the form builder select the Setup & Embed tab.
2. Then, choose Preferences.
3. Click on Advance Settings.
4. After that, choose Edit Form Warnings.
5. Finally, find the message you need to edit and clik on it to edit it, after changing it make sure to save the changes.
I hope this helps. Inform us if you need further assistance.