- hphanpetersonAsked on January 08, 2014 at 03:10 PM
I am creating an application and would like to create a table with column and row headings, but empty value fields for the applicant to fill in. I found the dynamic matrix widget, but it seems to limiting in the ability to customize the font size and color, though it basically does what I am wanting to do, I think - I think it doesn't allow static row headings, but I may be able to get around that by typing in the row headings myself and making them fields that the applicant can't change, though I'm not sure.
Is there a way to do exactly what I've described? Thanks!
- EliezerNAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 04:49 PM
Did you already try using our Matrix Table feature (not widget)?
If not please give it a try, that may fit your needs.
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.
- hphanpetersonAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 04:55 PM
I need value fields that applicants can type text responses into, so your matrix survey tool does not work. Thanks.
- CesarAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 06:20 PM
Matrix tool does allow you to type in text. If the proper input type is chosen.
If you do need a more customized method. Another option would be to download the source code of your form to modify the form beyond the capabilities of the form builder. To then embed it in to your website.
You can find the steps to obtain your form's source code here.
If you need further assistance do let us know. Thank you.
- hphanpetersonAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 06:28 PMThank you, Cesar. This looks good. I will try this when I get back in front of my computer.
Sent from my iPhone