- MEGSSSAsked on January 08, 2014 at 09:55 PM
I have a .psd and .pdf logo (I can probably find a .jpg, if needed). How can I add this to the autoresponder emails?Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 09, 2014 at 01:34 AM
You will have to first get your logo in any image format (jpg, jpeg, gif, png). You can do that easily from your psd file.
Here are the steps you should follow to add the image in your auto responder email:
1. Upload your logo to your own server or use image field to upload it in JotForm and grab the image URL.
2. Open your auto responder email template.
3. Place your cursor where you want to add the logo and then click on the "Image" tool from the editor toolbar:
4. You will see a popup window for image setting where you can add your logo URL and configure the height and width of your logo:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.