- ezelayagradyAsked on June 24, 2011 at 01:50 PM
- allanftdAnswered on June 25, 2011 at 01:31 AM
Do you mean you want to link up your JotForm form submissions data into your own database? Depending on the database platform that you have, you can manually import an Excel spreadsheet of your JotForm submissions into your database (i.e. MS Access, MS SQL, etc). Sorry but automatic connection to database is not available at the moment.
Hope we understood your concern correctly. Please let us know if you need further help. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 25, 2011 at 01:40 AM
If you know your programming, you can actually dump submitted information to your own database using PHP. Jotform allows sending of submitted information via HTTP POST. You can then manipulate the said data and save them to an SQL database that you have created in your own server.
To enable sending via HTTP POST:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click Preferences button
3. Click Advanced Settings tab
4. Configure Send Post Data to "Yes"
Hope this post helps in any way. Feel free to search or ask around the forum if you have more questions.
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 10:38 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)