- goodhairdaysalonAsked on January 09, 2014 at 07:30 AM
On my form, I ask clients to upload an image. However, the image doesn't come through when I get the email submission.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 09, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Upon checking your form's submission list, I found that images are there being uploaded successfully but it is not getting added to the submission emails.
Upon taking a closer look of your I found that your notification email template does not have any image question added.
When you edit your form's notification, it becomes dirty. That means after editing the notification alert, any fields/question you add in your form will not be added automatically in your notification and needs to be added manually. You must have edited your email alert and then added your image question in your form. That is the reason you are not receiving uploaded image in your submission emails.
The most convenient way to solve this problem is to delete your notification and add a new one. When you add a new notification alert, you will see that all question of your form will match with the notification fields.
Here is a guide to help you delete the notification: https://www.jotform.com/help/132-How-to-Delete-Notifications-Autoresponder
And, this will help you create a new notification: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Hope that helps.
- goodhairdaysalonAnswered on January 09, 2014 at 11:14 AMGreat... how can I retrieve the images?
Good Hair Day Salon
259 South Cedar Ridge Dr.
Duncanville, TX 75116
Are you having a good hair day?
Book your appointment online!
- EliezerNAnswered on January 09, 2014 at 01:54 PM
TYou can find your uploaded images in the Submission page of your form. There you can download/retrieve them. Please follow these steps:
1. While logged in go to MY FORMS page.
2. Select the form you need.
3. Then, click on Submissions button. There you will find all your submissions along withe uploaded images.
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry or kindly open new threads for unrelated topics.
- goodhairdaysalonAnswered on June 11, 2014 at 01:01 PM
I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
Owner at Good Hair Day Salon
Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Confirm that you know LaTarah Edmond:
You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Click to unsubscribe:
(c) 2012 LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.