- VanessaMouledousAsked on January 09, 2014 at 10:24 AM
I'm facing a problem on my forms that are written in English. But as I'm French and my back office on JotForm is in French, some part of my forms appear in French. Like the "Attach" button or small explanations. Have a look at http://form.jotformeu.com/form/23194404051343
How can I get the whole form in English?
Thx for your help
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 09, 2014 at 12:01 PM
To get a form in English
1. Click on the human shape icon
2. Click on Account > Settings
3. At Language section, click on "edit"
Change it back to English and viola!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 09, 2014 at 12:02 PM
Additional note: If you want to create a form into French, just switch the language first
- VanessaMouledousAnswered on January 09, 2014 at 12:50 PMActually, English has been the chosen language since the beguining. Still, my dashboard is in French and part of my forms are in French. So?
- EliezerNAnswered on January 09, 2014 at 03:31 PM
So, basically the problem is that Jotform pages appear in french even when you have selected Emglish as the default language, right?
I hope that helps. Please inform us if you need further assistance.