- CaptainKCAsked on June 24, 2011 at 05:01 PM
It takes me to Paypal and since I click out of it... is that why I get no submission?
I think I will set one up for free also without being connected to Paypay and see if that works...
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 24, 2011 at 11:00 PM
If a user closes the browser without completing the payment at Paypal this will
be logged as a Pending Submission. It will only be posted as a valid
submission if the user completed the Payment and Paypal was able to
process the transaction.
To view the Pending submission please do the following:
1. Click on the form in your list of forms (My Forms page). This will highlight the form and the Submissions link will show above. Click Submissions to go to the next page
2. You will then see the Pending Submissions link just below the title of your form name prefixed with Submissions:
3. After clicking the Pending Submissions link, a pop-up will appear and you will see the pending submissions list. (click the image to view it larger on a new window)
Hope this helps, let us know if you have further questions.