- aviyer2000Asked on January 10, 2014 at 09:47 AM
I have a 4 by 8 table. The first colum and row are the labels of the table, but I would like the 4th column to give instructions to fill colum 2 and 3. How do I do that. Hover does not work.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 10, 2014 at 10:25 AM
The easiest solution is to copy the form source code to your web site and then change the cells there by editing the HTML code.
Here is how you can get the source code. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "Source" and copy the HTML code provided to your web site..
- aviyer2000Answered on January 10, 2014 at 10:36 AM
I am not sure that is what I want.
I have columns A(Label), B(where the customer enters info.), Colum C( where customer enters further info), Column D ( I want to write instructions for customers on how to fill the cells in colum B and C in that row). How do I add the Column D.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 10, 2014 at 12:14 PM
Hover text works per each field. You can add two or more matrixes to make this to work
Please see how this form looks like
You might need to apply custom css codes if necessary to move/adjust the position of the hover box