- bjamesAsked on January 10, 2014 at 11:11 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on January 10, 2014 at 01:10 PM
There are 3 ways you can rename your form.
1. While on My Forms page, select/click your form > then select "More" and click "Rename"
2. While on edit mode of a form, just simply click the title of the form underneath the JotForm logo and change the name
3. While on edit mode of a form, just simply click the Preferences button in the “setup & embed” tab and change the name from there
You might like to take a look at this video also: #t=28
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us again at anytime.