- dancersmarketAsked on January 11, 2014 at 12:49 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 11, 2014 at 05:07 AM
Sorry but I don't quite get what you mean. Can you please elaborate it further?
- dancersmarketAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 07:24 AMHi Sorry, Can I add numerous products for the customer to select and Jot forms add up their total?alsoCan I have a form where step one and two must be approved before payment is made or is there a way for payment to be suspended until approved or stock checked ect. I am using Jotform for a Market stall business and I need to approve the stallholder applications before they make payment but trying to avoid 2 forms. Does this make sense?Thanks Lauren
Lauren Paton Co-Founder Dancers Market www.dancersmarket.com.au firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +61404847866Follow us on Facebook
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 05:07:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Does Jotform add up the user totals?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 08:45 AM
Yes you can show Total of the products / quantity selected.
Here are the steps to show "Total" in your form:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Select the payment question of your form and then click "Show Total" button on the form toolbar.
We cannot answer multiple question in one thread. I would appreciate if you could create a new thread for your question related to authorization only transactions and we will be happy to help you. That would help us to give your proper assistance and at the same time it would help other user with having the same problem.