- alexsajnoAsked on January 11, 2014 at 09:37 AM
hi. how are you?
i contact you because an error that i found on my contact form.
i made a form for my site and i changed the background settings to transparent background. when i choosed the feedack butto and insert it to my site.
i can see a white background around the contact form.
i would like to open the contact butto and see the forme above the site background and without the white background.
it is posible?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 11, 2014 at 07:26 PM
That is how the Feedback Button works. If possible, please let us know the webpage where the form is embedded so we can check.
- alexsajnoAnswered on January 11, 2014 at 07:45 PM
i fixed it. how can i put transparent background on a text link?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 12, 2014 at 01:27 AM
I'm not sure I understand properly what you're looking for when you say you'd like to put a transparent background on a text link. It would help if you can provide a link or URL where we can view the web page and tell us which part of it is the one you're working on.
But if what you'd like to do is set your form's background to transparent, here are the steps:
1) Open your form in edit mode
2) On the top toolbar Click on Form Style Tab
3) Click on Background
4) Write "transparent" (without the quotes) in the text box
5) Click OK
6) Save your form
If this is not the one that you're looking for, or if you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- alexsajnoAnswered on January 12, 2014 at 05:40 AM
i made that. i want here:
on the blue button, the same looking that here:
(black button, down and right)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 12, 2014 at 07:11 AM
We're glad that you've figured it out. Please contact us again if you need assistance with your forms.