- Esther17Asked on January 11, 2014 at 05:36 PM
Hi there, is there any way to not have a colour in the background of a form? For instance, I'm trying to make a website with a picture in the background but if the form on the 'contact' page has a background colour, it won't look right.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 11, 2014 at 08:32 PM
Yes, that can be done. With the form loaded in the form builder, please do the following:
1. Go to the Form Style tab and click the Background button
2. Enter the word transparent and click OK
3. Save the form
Do let us know if you would like additional help with this.
- Esther17Answered on January 12, 2014 at 05:36 AM