- cmygsaAsked on January 13, 2014 at 08:39 AM
I am trying to edit some of my submissions and the hidden fields aren't showing and the details of my submissions aren't showing either. Is the system down?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 09:53 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
To show hidden fields for edting, please go to your submissions editor, click on the options button as shown and uncheck the 'hide empty fields'.
"...the details of my submissions aren't showing either..."
Please let us know which form is showing this behavior.
Are there specific fields that are showing this behavior?
Please let us know.
- cmygsaAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 10:24 AM
If I do this that you mention above, will it continue to hide these fields from anyone filling it out?
The form doing this is http://form.jotformpro.com/form/33255431035950
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 10:37 AM
This setting only affects the submission report, not the form as it is displayed for your users.
Please let us know how we can assist further.
- cmygsaAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Well, when I went back into it, the hidden fields were showing again even though I didn't change any settings??? I guess the system is having a bad morning!