- PortentoAsked on January 13, 2014 at 11:03 AM
How do I put a picture in the file that we download in pdf in page submissions?
A company logo for example.
I inserted a picture on the form header but does not appear to me in the report of the submission i made.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 12:05 PM
You have to enable "Show Headers and Texts" so any text and images on your form will appear on the generated PDF submissions.
1. Go to your form submissions page.
2. Check "Show Headers and Texts" on your submissions settings.
- PortentoAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Already done that, but still
What can i do? I want the image on the PDF file that i download.
- EliezerNAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 01:39 PM
I made a test with one of my forms and I was able to reproduce the issue. The image was not displayed in the pdf file. So, I have submitted a bug ticket to our second level so that they can fix it. We will inform you via this thread once it is resolved.
Now, in the mean time you may try this workaround.
1. Open the Submission page using Chrome browser.
2. While in the Submissions page click on the Print button instead of Get PDF.
3. Then in the window that will pop-up change the mode from Print to Save as PDF so that you can get the PDF file with the image.
I hope this helps. Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.
- PortentoAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 01:53 PM
Thank you for all your help.
But i think the file created from "GetPDF" is more practical and functional. The only flaw is the image issue.
Thank you for all your awnsers and i will be waiting for the result.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 02:59 PM
We can not provide any ETA at this time, but we will update this thread once we have any news.
- PortentoAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 03:01 PM
Ok. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 01:49 AM
We have now fixed this bug. The image should now appear on the PDF files. If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- PortentoAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 06:50 AM
Thank you for your support.
I have another question concerning the pdf report...There is any way to reduce the font size of this PDF report (Headlines and text)?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 08:33 AM
Hi, unfortunately no.
The PDF file result is a static one, and cannot be modified within the form builder.
BUT once you have copy/download of the PDF, you may try to edit it using a PDF editor.
Hope this help.
If you have a different question please create a new post for it and we will attend to it at once.