- Michael1986Asked on January 13, 2014 at 01:49 PM
In my form the entring into the fields in the excel file is stoped after it reaches 254 fields. Can you please solve this problem? Otherwise it makes your tool useless for a long surveys.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 03:11 PM
Thank you for reporting this.
I was able to reproduce the issue: Form with more than 250 questions breaks Excel column output at the 250th column.
We have escalated the issue to development for deliberation, and we shall update this thread.
Thank you for your patience in resolving this.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 03:18 PM
In the meantime, please try integrating with Google spreadsheet: http://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
Please let us know if this helps.
- Michael1986Answered on January 14, 2014 at 08:18 AM
The integration with Google spreadsheet works even worse; in addition to stoping inserting the fields in the same place, for some reason, for some questions (multichoise) there is a time stamp instead of inserted answer.
Please let me know if you can solve this problem as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 08:24 AM
Your support request has already been alocated in development, and deliberation is uderway.
We shall update you as soon as possible on this thread.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 30, 2014 at 11:41 PM
We apologize for this delayed response, Michael1986.
Have you tried downloading via CSV instead? The problem with MS Excel is that there is a limit of up to 250 columns in it. Beyond it, everything is cut off.
Please let us know if you have further questions.