- ChristianGlakasAsked on January 13, 2014 at 05:21 PM
We have two applications on this system that we are using for our Arabic Summer Institute and Persian Summer Institute. We use these applications for students to apply to these programs and we have encountered an error message several times when trying to view occasional transcripts from students. When we click on the transcript link, we encounter this message:
Please reply to us as soon as you can with support on this issue. We are using Mozilla Firefox on a Mac Book Pro, 10.8.5. Thank you very much.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 07:40 PM
I've opened a ticket to investigate and fix the broken links to the uploaded files
- ChristianGlakasAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 10:21 AM
Thank you very much for your response and for your help. If you are able to identify the cause of the corruption of certain uploaded files, we would greatly appreciate it. This would help us to inform our potential applicants of how to upload files properly so that we can access them.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 11:41 AM
My team manager has already created a ticket and forwarded to our back end team. One of our developer is already looking into your issue and we will get back to you as soon as we have any updates from them.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 17, 2014 at 11:44 PM
May we know which file submission that you're having trouble downloading?