- convenusAsked on January 14, 2014 at 07:14 AM
Hi - I need to create a form that gives a selection of dates and times for booking an appointment to meet at a trade show.
If possible I would like to disable any appointment option that has already been selected by someone previously.
It can be in a calendar or list format. Could you please let me know if this is possible and how to proceed.
Thanks as always for your help.
- CesarAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Unfortunately this is not possible at this time. Nevertheless this feature has been added in our Developer's Feature Request list.
Alternatively you can add a Calendar Report via iframe back in to your form. if you are using the DateTime tool.
So users can view already selected time dates:
Example Form Kindly Clone my form is neccesary.
If you need further assistance, do let us know. Thank you.
- convenusAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Thanks for your quick reply - could you take me through the steps to achieve this please
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Create a form and add a DataTime field
2. Create calendar report for the above form. This guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/249-How-to-create-a-Calendar-Report
3. Grab the iFrame embed code of your calendar report. (You can get this from step number 2)
4. Add a "Text" field in your form.
5. Paste the iFrame embed code in the "HTML" property of the "Text" field. Please check the screenshot below:
Please clone the following form in your account and take a closer look on the implementation: http://form.jotform.co/form/40133912255850
This guide should help you in form cloning: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- convenusAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 07:40 AMMany thanks as always for your help