- chuckpAsked on January 14, 2014 at 12:05 PM
I've been unable to remove the text in one of form fields in a form that I just created.
in the 4th text box down, there is text 'Enter your state here'. I did not put that there and have been unable to remove it.
I've deleted the field and recreated it. I've copied another field and changed the heading. I do not see any option in the 'Properties' where this is shown to delete it. Nothing I've found seems to work for removing that text from the final 'Preview' of the form.
Any ideas why this is occuring and what I can do to remove it?
I appreciate your assistance with this issue.
PS: I LOVE JotForm!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 01:11 PM
Thanks for the love! Jotform definitely loves you back! :)
By the way, I just checked the form on your page, and I can no longer see the mentioned text on that text area field. I guess this is already resolved. Can you please verify that on your end? Clear your browsers cache and cookies then recheck.
- krispiAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 01:13 PM
Please select your text box and edit/erase the "Hint example" content.
- chuckpAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 07:40 AM"Knowledge is power"
Thanks folks, you're the best!
- chuckpAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 07:40 AMYep, I've corrected it. Thanks!