- tmartinez3373Asked on January 14, 2014 at 12:26 PM
When I go into my OIS SMB Submission forms I only see the e signature, not the whole form. I need to be able to see and print the whole form so the company that's signing up can have a copy of the contract not just a signature and date. Thank you.
- EliezerNAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 01:45 PM
You cannot view the text of your form because you are not in the Subimissions page. To go to Submissions page and see the whole text of your form please follow these steps:
1. Go to MY FORMS page.
2. Then, select the your form.
3. After, that click on Submissions button.
4. Once you are in the Submissions page click on the Gear icon.
5. Then check the Show headers and text option. Then you will see the text of your form.
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.